ADC20 is a Transportation Research Board Committee dedicated to transportation-related air quality issues
The mission of the Transportation and Air Quality Committee (ADC20) is to provide leadership in research initiatives and knowledge sharing in the area of transportation-related air quality issues. ADC20 does this by ensuring that up-to-date research needs are maintained, cross-cutting emerging issues are identified, critical issues are addressed in sessions and events, excellence in research is rewarded, and the committee remains relevant and vibrant.
The Transportation and Air Quality Committee (ADC20) strategic plan outlines the committee’s mission, scope, goals and initiatives.
Membership and Friends of the Committee
Membership: The ADC20 Committee is composed of national and international members providing expertise in a broad array of disciplines that compose the transportation and air quality field. Members are selected based on their interest, participation, expertise and experience in transportation and air quality.
- Membership Roster
- Getting Involved in TRB
- Getting Involved in TRB’s Standing Committees (PDF)
- TRB Membership Guide (PDF)
- List of Committee Liasons (PDF) (members involved in other TRB committees)
Friends of the Committee: Non-members can become a friend of the committee. Friends can access information generated by the committee, participate in some peer review activities and will be placed on a committee listserv for periodic event and announcement information. To become a friend of the committee, please complete our Friends List Form.
Subcommittees and Task Forces
- Analysis: Regional and Project-Level Air Quality Innovations and Resources Subcommittee (chaired by Jenny Narvaez; vice-chaired by Karin Landsberg)
- Technology and Behavior: Emerging Fleet and Travel Impacts on Air Quality (chaired by Ann Xu; vice-chaired by Kanok Boriboonsomsin)
- Research Needs Subcomittee (chaired by Marianne Hatzopoulou; vice-chaired by Greg RowanGould and Alex Bigazzi)